Monday, May 27, 2013

Thanks, Facebook and BabyCenter!

 
 
                                                               

From user Mama2LexiAnn:
 
I just have to say, I'm so proud of myself!!

With my dd, I wouldn't nurse in public, I didn't even nurse in front of extended family. When we were out to eat, is nurse in the car or the *gasp* bathroom. Id always go to nursing rooms if available.

But with baby J, I've nursed him everywhere!! Right now, I'm nursing him while dh and dd ride a ride. I've nursed him on a train ride, at lunch, and at a picnic pavilion. I've nursed standing in line for a ride. I'm so proud of myself, it's definitely making my day more enjoyable not having to go find a private place to nurse every 1.5 hours.

I've nursed all these places and baby is only 3 weeks old!! I also nursed in tons of gas stations on the 2 day car ride here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment