Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Washateria or Laundromat? You decide!

I have heard public laundry facilities referred to by both names. Depending on where you live, one term may be more popular than the other. I've always called it the Laundromat (pronounced Laundry-Matt), but when we lived in South Texas I often heard the word Washateria. It took me a long time to figure out what people were talking about.

Anyway, I did laundry yesterday. My neighbor Becky was kind enough to give me a ride. Guess what I did while we were there? Besides laundry.


Ever-Awesome Becky was kind enough to snap this shot of frumpy ole me BIP. And yes, if you look closely, you can tell that I'm wearing my maternity jeans still. 9 months up, 9 months down, right? (Oh, yeah, right...)

Janet was feeling pretty rested after her dinner.
 
 
Later, my husband and I took the kids for a walk to the grocery store, since we are Living Carless in Colorado. On the way home, the boys played in the park for a few minutes.

 









 
 
 
It was a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Very good pics! You are all looking happily bohemian :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's basically what we are these days :D

    ReplyDelete