Monday, May 27, 2013

Take my word for it.

Well, I don't have any photographic evidence, but we had an eventful holiday weekend! Yesterday my son went with his grandmother to a small family get together in another town while hubby and I went to church. After church, we had lots of time to kill and decided to be spontaneous. We went to see Star Trek: Into Darkness. And guess what? Ten minutes into the movie a certain baby girl got hungry. What's a nursing momma to do? You guessed it, BIP! Obviously I can't take a picture during the movie without disturbing the other viewers, so you'll have to just take my word for it.

Today our neighbors invited us to a BBQ at the park. And once again, Miss Janet was a hungry girl! This time we forgot the camera, so again no photo. Don't worry, though, one of these days we'll get our act together!

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day. Let's all take a moment out of our day to remember those who fought and died for our freedom, and those who have served our country in other ways as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment