Sunday, June 2, 2013

Busy week! And another coming up!

Been working more than I expected the past few days. Apparently my work is really hurting for help right now, so there's more hours to go around than usual.

Then, on Tuesday, I'm on vacation for 8 days! My mother, sister, and I are packing up the kids (my two plus my sister's baby) and heading for Olathe, KS to see my grandparents, aunt and uncle, and cousins! I'm excited, I haven't seen any of them for three years!

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures along the way and while we're there. Hopefully I'll get a BIP photo or two to share. Lately, Janet's been asleep every time we go out! She's growing like a weed, and it makes her very tired.

So, in case you don't hear from me for a while, now you know where I am! Have a wonderful week and Happy June!

No comments:

Post a Comment