Saturday, July 20, 2013

Mother Nature!

It's been a while since my last blog post, and for that I'm sorry. I've been quite busy, organizing our local Big Latch On and trying to get people to attend. It's only 2 weeks away!

Any way, the Hubster and I recently took a walk with the kids through Glenwood Canyon and found a nice little picnic spot along the Colorado River. So we decided to hang out, eat some cherries, and put our feet in the water!


A view of the canyon from the trail.

Lander was disappointed that I wouldn't let him go out on these rocks.
 
Janet watches from the sidelines. She's not a big fan of water.

 
And of course, no family outing is complete without a little BIP!
 
 
We had a great time, and can't wait to do it again. This might just have to become a "regular thing" for us!
 
I am looking forward to getting some great pictures at the Latch On, and hopefully I'll get permission to share some of them with you. It's going to be a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment