Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Triumphant Return

Yes, I've been slacking for a few weeks. But those days are over, and I'm back with a vengeance. Who am I seeking vengeance on? Who knows, but the important thing is I've returned. Much to your delight.

We've done lots of things as a family these past few weeks, so I'll just update you by sharing some photos of all the wonderful stuff that's been going on. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Janet learned to make use of her bumbo, and her sense of humor!
 
I pumped 10 ounces of milk in one sitting! Yes, that's a mason jar.
 
 
My sister, my mother, and I are sexy. Are we know it.
 
We took the kids up the mountain for a concert. Janet rode in her ring sling for the first time.

Once we were up, Janet needed a snack! That's right, no cover!
 
There's obviously more, but once again Janet is hungry and we've got somewhere to be! See you all again soon!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment