Shamelessly Breastfeeding Wherever I Go

Because breastfeeding your baby doesn't have to keep you on the couch!

Pages

  • Home
  • About the Blogger/Links to Visit

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Got a problem with public breastfeeding?

Courtesy of yin69yang

Courtesy of EthansMomma09


Apparently, I'm not the only one with an opinion on the matter!
Posted by Unknown at 11:09 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Photographic evidence of me walking my talk!

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Check it out!

  • Facebook Page
  • Podcast: Bio Girl Interview with Carol Newman and Kim Henrie
  • Podcast: Kim, Liz, and Co Episode 1
  • Mommy Village Message Board

Most Popular Posts

breastfeeding law

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2013 (25)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ▼  May (15)
      • Thanks, Facebook and BabyCenter!
      • Take my word for it.
      • BIP Photo Submission!
      • Birthday Fun!
      • More BIP photos!
      • Breastfeeding Success- worth the pain!
      • Got a problem with public breastfeeding?
      • Baby's needs trump comfort zone!
      • On Co-sleeping
      • Pumping at work
      • BIP- Back by popular demand
      • See, other mommas do it too!
      • Washateria or Laundromat? You decide!
      • My personal reasons for breastfeeding
      • Who I am and what I do
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.